Welcome to the wonderful world of playwriting, where playwright Lucy Kaufman introduces you to the magic of theatre. Guiding you through every step of the process of creating your own play, from the initial idea, to the play in performance. Get the basics and have the opportunity to obtain guidance on your initial approach to playwriting and developing your ideas.
Once you have signed up for this session you will receive an email confirmation containing instructions and guidance on how to set up and join the live session on Microsoft Teams. You will also receive a unique code to gain access to class activities on Google Classroom.
If you are not sure if this class is for you or would like more information, please contact us to discuss. Ask the organiser or email: email@example.com.
To ensure you don’t miss out on the latest updates, please sign up to our e-newsletter
NB: To make the most of the Beginners Playwriting Classes with Lucy Kaufman, please ensure that you book your place and that you are prepared to attend all the available sessions, there are 11 monthly sessions in total.
Tickets will be released in three-month blocks for the following dates:
- 9 September 2020
- 7 October 2020
- 4 November 2020
- 2 December 2020
- 13 January 2021
- 3 February 2021
- 3 March 2021
- 7 April 2021
- 5 May 2021
- 2 June 2021
- 7 July 2021
- Booking is essential. Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to remove participants who are found not to have booked a place for a session.
- This course is intended for those who have not attended a Pen to Print playwriting writing course before.
- If you have previously attended the Beginners Playwriting Classes, we recommend participants book the Advanced Playwriting Classes with Lucy Kaufman.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to unenroll you from one or both courses, if you are found to have booked places on both courses.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to remove participants who are disruptive to a session.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to unenroll a participant from a course and explore an alternative approach to supporting them on their writing journey, if we feel that a class is unsuitable for that participant.