Session Three: Point of View
- Discussing the various ways to use Point of View
- Writing in the vernacular
- Point of View exercise
- Free Writing
- Homework assignment
If you are a beginner to writing and would like to learn how to write that book you always knew was inside you, or a more experienced writer who wants to reacquaint yourself with the fundamentals of writing – this course is for you.
Over eleven two-hour monthly sessions, Ian Ayris will take you through every aspect of creative writing – from structure to dialogue, description, point of view and everything in between – all the way through to writing a synopsis and the process of submission.
Ian Ayris is a Fellow of the Royal Literary Fund, the author of four novels and almost forty short stories. Ian has been running the Creative Writing course for Pen to Print since its inception in 2015.
Please note there is a supporting Google Classroom for this course and the direct link to join can be found in confirmation email under the Additional information section.
If you have any accessibility requirements, please directly get in touch with us at email@example.com
If you are not sure if this class is for you or would like more information, please contact us to discuss. Ask the organiser or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure you don’t miss out on the latest updates, please sign up to our e-newsletter
Tickets will be released in three-month blocks for the following dates:
- 8 October 2022
- 5 November 2022
- 3 December 2022
- 14 January 2023
- 4 February 2023
- 4 March 2023
- 1 April 2023
- 6 May 2023
- 3 June 2023
- 1 July 2023
- 8 July 2023
- NB: May feature content that some people may find upsetting, uses language or depicts scenes reflecting attitudes that are no longer seen as acceptable
- Booking is essential. Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to remove participants who are found not to have booked a place for a session
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to unenroll a participant from a course and explore an alternative approach to supporting them on their writing journey, if we feel that a class is unsuitable for that participant
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to remove participants who are disruptive to a session