Aimed at previous Pen to Print participants or people who have more experience of writing poetry, join the advanced group to hone your poetry skills, share and give feedback with peers and learn more about refining your writing. This could be ready for submission to magazines or entry into poetry competitions.
Once you have signed up for this session you will receive an email confirmation containing instructions and guidance on how to set up and join the live session on Microsoft Teams. You will also receive a unique code to gain access to class activities on Google Classroom.
If you are not sure if this class is for you or would like more information, please contact us to discuss. Ask the organiser or email: email@example.com.
To ensure you don’t miss out on the latest updates, please sign up to our e-newsletter
NB: To make the most of the Advanced Poetry Classes with Anna Robinson, please ensure that you book your place and that you are prepared to attend all the available sessions, there are 12 sessions in total.
Tickets will be released in six-month blocks for the following dates:
- 19 September 2020
- 17 October 2020
- 21 November 2020
- 19 December 2020
- 23 January 2021
- 20 February 2021
- 20 March 2021
- 24 April 2021
- 22 May 2021
- 19 June 2021
- 10 July 2021
- 17 July 2021
- Booking is essential. Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to remove participants who are found not to have booked a place for a session.
- This course is intended for those who have attended Pen to Print poetry course before.
- If you have previously attended the Poetry Classes, we recommend participants book the Advanced Poetry Classes with Anna Robinson.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to unenroll you from one or both courses, if you are found to have booked places on both courses.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to remove participants who are disruptive to a session.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to unenroll a participant from a course and explore an alternative approach to supporting them on their writing journey, if we feel that a class is unsuitable for that participant.