If you are just starting to write poetry and need to build up your skills and confidence this is for you. Get the basics and have the opportunity to obtain guidance on your initial approach to writing and developing your ideas. Whether you want to write for pleasure or prepare your work for entering poetry competitions this course is for you.
Once you have signed up for this session you will receive an email confirmation containing instructions and guidance on how to set up and join the live session on Microsoft Teams. You will also receive a unique code to gain access to class activities on Google Classroom.
If you are not sure if this class is for you or would like more information, please contact us to discuss. Ask the organiser or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure you don’t miss out on the latest updates, please sign up to our e-newsletter
NB: To make the most of the Beginners Poetry Classes with Anna Robinson, please ensure that you book your place and that you are prepared to attend all the available sessions, there are 11 monthly sessions in total.
Tickets will be released in blocks for the remaining dates:
• 5 June 2021 • 3 July 2021
- Booking is essential. Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to remove participants who are found not to have booked a place for a session.
- This course is intended for those who have not attended a Pen to Print poetry course before.
- If you have previously attended the Poetry Classes, we recommend participants book the Advanced Poetry Classes with Anna Robinson.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to unenroll you from one or both courses, if you are found to have booked places on both courses.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to remove participants who are disruptive to a session.
- Pen to Print and our partners reserve the right to unenroll a participant from a course and explore an alternative approach to supporting them on their writing journey, if we feel that a class is unsuitable for that participant.